This garlic keeper is wheel-thrown using a stoneware clay which was then fired to 1223 degrees centigrade, and finished with a white glaze to accentuate the earth tones of the bare clay.
Danika Vautour graduated from the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design where she received her Diploma in Ceramics (2017) and her Certificate in Foundation Visual Arts (2015).Her work is profoundly influenced by minimalism and her ties to the sea.
- This listing is for 1 garlic keeper and includes a cork lid
- Size is approximately 3.5" (width) x 3.5" (depth) x 3” (height)
- Colour - White with stoneware clay
- The ceramic vessel is dishwasher and microwave safe
- Lead-Free, food safe glaze